- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection
- Approximately 150 ft wireless range
- Approximately 80 hours of operation on one coin (CR2032) cell battery
- Durable: can withstand 6 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Dimensions: L 2.65 x W 0.65 x H 1.15 inches
- Data rate: up to 33 samples/sec
- Ability to record two sensor measurements simultaneously
- Accelerometer: 8g range, 0.001 g resolution
- Gyroscope: 2000 o/sec range, 1.0 deg/sec resolution
- Magnetometer: 1000 uT range, 0.1 uT resolution
- Pressure: 30 to 180 kPa range, 3 Pa (0.3 meters) resolution
- Temperature: -20 to 70 oC range, 0.5 oC accuracy
- iOS, Android, Windows 10, and Chromebook compatible
- Mac support in development
- Real-time data visualization and data recording
- Export data as .csv file to Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, etc.
Cloud Software (in development)
- Data storage from app
- Ability to share data with lab group and classroom
- Teacher can manage all devices in classroom
- Data integration with Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Open access to online experiments and demos
- Over 35 Experiments covering a wide variety of topics and grade levels.
- More curriculum in development aligned with Middle School and High School Next Generation Science Standards