I cant get my Pocket Lab to pair with my Ipad. I am new and it doesn't seem to work for me.
Sorry you are experiencing these issues. A couple quick questions and then I can help you troubleshoot.
1. What version iPad is it? PocketLab works with all iPads except iPad 1's and iPad 2's.
2. Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on in the settings menu.
3. When you try to connect the PocketLab, connect in the app itself, not in the Bluetooth settings.
4. When you try to connect in the app, what does the LED light on the PocketLab do and what does the app screen do? The LED should flash red and green and then flash red five times when it establishes a connection. The screen should turn different colors when it recognizes a PocketLab. It will then either automatically connect, or a small prompt to connect will pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
5. If it still doesn't work, restart the iPad, turn the Bluetooth on in the settings screen, open the PocketLab app, then turn the PocketLab on in that order. Sometimes the iPad just needs to be restarted when it is connecting for the first time.
If it still isn't working I can help you troubleshoot further.
Thanks so much,