PocketLab Notebook is a digital lab notebook for science investigations.
With PocketLab Notebook you can:
- Collect and save scientific data with a PocketLab sensor
- Create a Lab Report where you can add data, write down your observations and conclusions, add images and videos of your experimental set-up and more.
- Access your Lab Reports and saved PocketLab data from any device at any time. PocketLab Notebook is cloud-based meaning your experiments are accessible from your phone, your computer, or any other device.
- Collect data manually (without a sensor) and add the data to tables, bar charts, and scatter plots.
- Add .csv files of data collected with sensors from other brands to add to your Lab Reports
- Add .csv files of public data sets, or other sources to add to your Lab Reports
PocketLab Notebook Pro is an upgraded version of PocketLab Notebook with specific features designed for educators to use in the classroom.
You can access a free trial of PocketLab Notebook Pro. After you create a PocketLab Notebook account, you can start the free trial by clicking "Upgrade to PocketLab Notebook Pro." Click here to learn more.