PocketLab Notebook Pro is an upgraded version of PocketLab Notebook with specific features designed for educators for use in the classroom.
You can access a free trial of PocketLab Notebook Pro. After you create a PocketLab Notebook account, you can start the free trial by clicking Upgrade to PocketLab Notebook Pro.
With PocketLab Notebook you can:
- Collect and save scientific data with a PocketLab sensor
- Create a Lab Report where you can add data, write down your observations and conclusions, add images and videos of your experimental set-up and more.
- Access your Lab Reports and saved PocketLab data from any device at any time. PocketLab Notebook is cloud-based meaning your experiments are accessible from your phone, your computer, or any other device.
- Collect data manually (without a sensor) and add the data to tables, bar charts, and scatter plots.
- Add .csv files of data collected with sensors from other brands to add to your Lab Reports
- Add .csv files of public data sets, or other sources to add to your Lab Reports
With PocketLab Notebook Pro you can:
- Create Classes for your students
- Create student accounts and rosters
- Import classes and students from Google Classroom
- Build and manage Lab Groups
- Assign Lab Reports to students individually or in groups
- Easily provide example data for students to analyze
- Monitor student progress on Lab Report lessons and give feedback in real-time
- Access an ever growing library of resources and Lab Report lessons to use in your classroom
- Integrate with your Google Classroom account
For a more in-depth look into how to use Notebook Pro, see this article: