With Notebook, you can assign lessons that students can work on collaboratively in class or at home.
Students can log in to Notebook in two ways:
Logging in with a Class Code
Students can log in by navigating to https://app.thepocketlab.com/ and clicking Students.
Students can then enter their Class Code and name (and optional Student Code) to log in.
NOTE: Students will need to enter their name exactly as it is entered in your roster, including capitalization and punctuation. For example "Albert E."
- Students will see all of their Assignments with the newest assignments at the top.
Where to find your Class Code
When logged in as the teacher, you can find your Class Code in the Classes section of Notebook.
If you initially set up your class with Student Codes, you can find those in your Notebook class by clicking Student Codes, and then Show. You can also download these codes and save them if you'd like.
Student Sign in with Google
- Students should open a Chrome browser and navigate to https://app.thepocketlab.com/
- Students should click Students
- Students should click Continue with Google
- A Google sign in pop-up will appear - students should sign in with their Google account that is associated with the Google Classroom
- Students will now have a PocketLab Notebook student account and will see lessons that you assign to them in their Lab Reports section
For instructions on adding a Google Class to Notebook, see this article:
How do I set up Google Classroom in Notebook Pro?
For a guide to setting up your classroom and adding students, see this article: